Hi Vis Yellow Super Stretch Safety Trousers (various colours) 2544
Stretchable and functional fluorescent trousers with a modern cut. Optimal fit with ergonomically shaped knees. The stretchable fabric provides optimum movement and comfort. Buttons for quick and easy attachment of hanging tool pockets. D-ring on the front for attaching e.g. an ID card. Two spacious front cross pockets. Two back pockets. Two thigh pockets with zip closure. The left thigh pocket has an extra phone pocket. The right thigh pocket has an attached reinforced ruler pocket with sections, as well as a knife pocket. Reinforced knee/knee pockets made in CORDURA® material with Velcro closure at the bottom. Reflectors around the lower legs. The trousers have an extra deep hem so the length of the trousers can be increased if required. A single seam is extended to provide extra leg length, while the seam stays sealed. Class 1. Tested after 50 machine washes. Now made with recycled material.
- Modern fit
- Super stretch
- Excellent comfort and movement
- Many functional pockets, e.g. thigh pockets with zip
- Buttons for quick and easy fitting of hanging tool pockets
- Knee pockets with CORDURA® and Velcro closure
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2 clothing
- 56% Recycled Polyester, 34% Elastane, 10% Cotton, 285 g/m²
- Wash separately, Do not use softener
- Max times of washing: 50
- When the Trousers are worn together with model 1943-930, 1156-237, 8027-241, 9542-182 or 9543-182, the set is classified as EN ISO 20471 garment class 3
- Extra wide shortening means the trouser length can easily be extended by 6 cm (4 cm for short inseam length) *Long leg possible with extra drop-down hem when you purchase regular length
Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Protec-wear Ltd will accept returns within 14 days if the items have the original labels/tags and original packaging. Once returned, a refund will be put back on the original card used.
Protec--wear Ltd will exchange faulty items if the item is a genuine manufacturer fault.
Carriage charges varies depending where the items are being sent, see check out. You can also collect items from our trade shop in Ballymoney.