Hi Vis Super Stretch Red Safety Bib n Braces 3544
Stretchable and functional fluorescent overall with a modern cut. Optimal fit with an ergonomically shaped knees. The stretchable fabric provides optimum movement and comfort. Buttons for quick and easy attachment of hanging tool pockets. High back and rib panels on the sides for optimal fit and comfort. Adjustable straps. Chest pocket with zip and inside pocket with zip. Two back pockets. Two thigh pockets with zip closure. The left thigh pocket has an extra phone pocket. The right thigh pocket has a reinforced ruler pocket with sections. D-ring hidden in the chest pocket for attaching e.g. an ID card. Reinforced knee/knee pockets made in CORDURA® material with Velcro closure at the bottom. The trousers have an extra deep hem so the length of the trousers can be increased if required. A single seam is extended to provide extra leg length, while the seam stays sealed. Class 2. Tested after 50 machine washes.
- Modern fit
- Super stretch
- Excellent comfort and movement
- Many functional pockets, e.g. thigh pockets with zip
- High back and rib panels in the sides
- Ring in bib pocket
- Buttons for quick and easy fitting of hanging tool pockets
- Knee pockets with CORDURA® and Velcro closure
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2 clothing
- 56% Recycled Polyester , 34% Elastane, 10% Cotton, 285 g/m²
- Wash separately, Do not use softener
- Max times of washing: 50
- Extra wide shortening means the trouser length can easily be extended by 6 cm (4 cm for short inseam length) *Long leg possible with extra drop down hem when you purchase regular length.
Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Protec-wear Ltd will accept returns within 14 days if the items have the original labels/tags and original packaging. Once returned, a refund will be put back on the original card used.
Protec--wear Ltd will exchange faulty items if the item is a genuine manufacturer fault.
Carriage charges varies depending where the items are being sent, see check out. You can also collect items from our trade shop in Ballymoney.