Hi Vis Safety Winter Coverall
Fluorescent breathable, wind and waterproof winter boiler suit with taped seams and a high neck in a modern cut. Double placket closure with zip and Velcro at the front. Two spacious side pockets with Velcro closure. Two breast pockets and inside phone pocket with option to pull a cable through, as well as zip closure. Detachable hood with space for safety helmet. Rib detail on the lower back for optimum fit and movement. Reinforced knee. Adjustable cuffs on the sleeves and lower leg. Zip on the outside of both legs. Zip in lining to for print/embroidery. Reflectors across the shoulders and around the sleeve, waist and legs. Class 3. Tested after 50 machine washes.Made with Repreve Fibres
- Modern fit
- Breathable, wind and waterproof
- Hidden zip and Velcro closure at the front
- Rib detail on the lower back for optimum fit and movement
- Many functional pockets
- Detachable hood with adjustment option
- Zip on the outside of both legs
- Zip in lining, providing option for print/embroidery
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 clothing
- Sizes: Small to 6XL
- Body 100% Polyester, 190 g/m² WP ≥ 20000 Pa / Ret ≤ 15 m2 Pa/W
- Do not use softener
- Max times of washing: 50
- Wash separately
Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Protec-wear Ltd will accept returns within 14 days if the items have the original labels/tags and original packaging. Once returned, a refund will be put back on the original card used.
Protec--wear Ltd will exchange faulty items if the item is a genuine manufacturer fault.
Carriage charges varies depending where the items are being sent, see check out. You can also collect items from our trade shop in Ballymoney.