FR09 - FR/Arc Navy Anti-Static Balaclava
This inherently flame resistant balaclava will retain its shape wear after wear. The high cotton content gives maximum comfort against the skin. The fabric is inherently anti-static provides protection against the thermal hazard of an electric arc.
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- High cotton content for superior comfort
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Super soft for superior user comfort and super stretchy to reduce hand fatigue
- CE certified
- CE-CAT III
- UKCA marked
- EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, F1
- EN 1149 -5
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 16 CAL/CM2 (HAF 86%)
Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Protec-wear Ltd will accept returns within 14 days if the items have the original labels/tags and original packaging. Once returned, a refund will be put back on the original card used.
Protec--wear Ltd will exchange faulty items if the item is a genuine manufacturer fault.
Carriage charges varies depending where the items are being sent, see check out. You can also collect items from our trade shop in Ballymoney.