Height Endurance Mountaineer Helmet
Height Endurance Mountaineer helmet is the ultimate evolution of our Height Endurance range. This vented, peak-less helmet is designed for multi-purposes. It is ideal for working at height, rescue operations and climbing activities. Thanks to its inner EPS foam, this style is fully certified to the EN 12492 standard. Its comfortable sweatband and wheel ratchet adjustment ensure optimal fit. Wide range of accessories available.
- Specially designed for working at height
- Y-style 4-point chin strap
- Size adjustable headband via wheel ratchet system
- Inner expanded polystyrene foam
- Hi-Visibility colour for visibility in daylight
- Light and robust
- Compatible with PS58 helmet visor holder
- Up to 7 years lifetime from manufacturing date (as long as undamaged)
- Compatible with PW47 and PS47 clip-on ear muff
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
- EN 12492
- EN 397 (Impact/Penetration/-30°C)
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type I, Class C
Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Protec-wear Ltd will accept returns within 14 days if the items have the original labels/tags and original packaging. Once returned, a refund will be put back on the original card used.
Protec--wear Ltd will exchange faulty items if the item is a genuine manufacturer fault.
Carriage charges varies depending where the items are being sent, see check out. You can also collect items from our trade shop in Ballymoney.