Premium thermal dual coated glove constructed from a 13 gauge polyester outer with a warm 10 gauge brushed loop acrylic inner to keep the hand warm whilst ensuring comfort. A full flat orange latex coating up to the wrist creates a liquid repellent barrier whilst the foam latex second coating maximises grip in wet and dry conditions. Tested contact cold and contact heat level 2 so perfect for protection against low or high temperatures. Anatomically shaped to mould to the hands natural resting shape.
- Dual Coated Latex coating for excellent weather & water resistance
- Sandy latex second coating for added grip in dry & wet applications
- EN407 heat tested to contact heat level 2 (250 degrees)
- Cut level 2
- Bright orange colourway for easy recognition in low light conditions
- Thick, premium thermal acrylic liner for use in cold environments
- EN511: X.2.X
- EN388 Level 2 - Abrasion, Level 2 - Cut Resistance, Level 3 - Tear Resistance, Level 2- Puncture
- EN407:2004 - X 2 X X X X
- Sizes: 8, 9, 10
Sign up to get offers and updates
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep updated with the latest news, new products, special offers and product reviews.